It’s our mission to:
- Offer high quality care in a family setting where the focus is on the welfare and specific needs of the individual child/young person.
- Make a commitment to the recruitment of foster carers from a diversity of backgrounds and experience.
- Deliver a partnership based service that is fully inclusive of children and young people, their families, foster carers, Local Authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Be the IFA of choice for Foster Carers & commissioners in the UK.
- Retain and support foster carers through a strategy that ensures they are professionally supervised, supported, financially rewarded and professional development continues.