Recipe of the month
Toby’s Really Easy Banana Ice Cream
4 medium ripe bananas
- Peel the bananas, then place them on a tray that can be put into the freezer.
- Pop them into the freezer and leave for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen remove the bananas, cut into chunks, and whiz in a food processor until smooth.
- If making in bulk, freeze any leftover ice-cream in a plastic box with a lid.
- Remove a portion and allow it to soften a little before serving.
Make sure an adult helps you with the food processor.